Monday, March 17, 2014

First Lines, First Words, Pitch Contests

I've been having some luck with first line, pitch and first words contests.

I recently made the TOP TEN out of 100 in the Adventures in YA Pitch and First Line Contest with my early middle grade manuscript.

So, I'm entering another contest with a different middle grade manuscript and I wanted you to know what an awesome opportunity these contests provide.

But first click below, by March 18th, to enter your contemporary middle grade manuscript




                                                    CLICK Here to find out the details

Each contest varies in its rules and process, so be sure to read all the rules carefully.

Some contests have multiple rounds where you can revise based on feedback.

The best reasons to enter--FEEDBACK.

I've got to hurry and make my submission. You should too.

As always feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your first lines. (And all the lines after!)
    Makes me want to try my hand at MG or YA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete