Saturday, July 23, 2016
You’re in need of a synopsis. I can hear the moans and groans echo through cyberspace.
But do not fear.
This class is here to help you . . .
* give your synopsis the attention it deserves.
* learn what to include and what to avoid in a synopsis.
* create a synopsis showcasing your best writing.
* add the intriguing emotional twists of your novel to the synopsis.
* fill your synopsis with your unique writer’s voice.
* give clarity, succinctness, and pizazz to your synopsis.
The goal of this class through lessons, assignments, and plenty of feedback is for you to come away with a sizzling, scintillating synopsis.
A synopsis that will get the attention of an agent, editor, contest judge and prove you’re a professional and talented story teller.
No more moaning.
Sign up here: The Sizzling, Scintillating Synopsis
Learn how to create a stellar synopsis.
August 1 - 31 Fee: $65
Here's what others have said:
“Thank you Suzanne for helping me achieve my writing goals and get my synopsis shipshape and Colorado Gold entry in on time!!”
“Suzanne's critiques are positive and professional, and they demonstrate best practices in fiction.”
“I respect Suzanne's craft knowledge and her skill as a writer, and I will definitely take her class again.”
Maybe I'll see you in class.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments here or email me.